Saturday, July 7, 2012

Overweight with <3

Hehe. Even splitting the luggage in 2 my bags are still 12 kg overweight! Since I've already paid USD60 for the 2nd piece of luggage, I am not paying another 75 for the weight. So instead, I paid $90 for a new carry on! This way at least I gained a hand carry luggage instead of for nothing!

Being in my old age, I am more attracted to colorful things; hence this piece if hippy luggage. Hehe

This trip has released the shopping bugs I have trapped in cages the last 2 years.

Thanks go to the Judson family for taking this old spinster in. I will forever be in their debt. :D

1 comment:

Vivi said...

smart choice to buy a new carry-on instead paid the $75 overweight cost...

i do have more interest to know what things you had bought??? ^_^

you better show us what things you had bought!!!

Vivi