Find out the latest huff and buzz in the land of LaBean.
Nice! Do they offer that with heavy vinegar sauce? :DSL
You could ask Vivian to provide you some.... :DHL
Or I could ask Mrs. Lau to provide me some. :DSL
When u come back to hkg this June, those 段大俠夫人豬腳姜 would be so much in season.
hehehe..this brand also serve duck-tongue, you should try...good...yes yes...my mom will start preparing the 豬腳姜 in May, list me what you like (e.g.豬腳 or 姜 or egg?)...will give to you when you come to my home~~ ^o^ Vivi
用地道台劇國語說:"’段大俠夫人’這個稱呼愈叫愈順口!":DDuan da xia fu ren zhe ge chen hu yue jiao yue shun kou! :D HAHAHHA
I like 豬腳 and the sauce! SL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice! Do they offer that with heavy vinegar sauce? :D
SL
You could ask Vivian to provide you some.... :D
HL
Or I could ask Mrs. Lau to provide me some. :D
SL
When u come back to hkg this June, those 段大俠夫人豬腳姜 would be so much in season.
hehehe..this brand also serve duck-tongue, you should try...good...
yes yes...my mom will start preparing the 豬腳姜 in May, list me what you like (e.g.豬腳 or 姜 or egg?)...will give to you when you come to my home~~ ^o^
Vivi
用地道台劇國語說:"’段大俠夫人’這個稱呼愈叫愈順口!":D
Duan da xia fu ren zhe ge chen hu yue jiao yue shun kou! :D HAHAHHA
I like 豬腳 and the sauce!
SL
Post a Comment