Ah-Ha! :D Just landed in Tokyo-Narita airport! :D Compare to the last time I was here, this airport's appearance didn't change much, but it actually did a major upgrade which I am happy with a lot! :D Which is free wifi!! :D
好吾好食返個拉麵先上機呢? 仲有成1.5hr 才 fly. The food on the flight was the most awful I have ever encountered!! :D Even the flight attendants complained the meal being cold. I only ate the cubed fruits since I had some breakfast at the airport lounge earlier anyway. But now lunch time is approaching, I am feeling a bit hungry. :P
Oh! one thing I love about the HKG-NRT flight was it that has a usb outlet to let me charge my iPhone all the way!!! If I knew about this, I should have put some videos on my iphone!! :D hahha.
If they would just have a normal electronic outlet for plugging in my laptop too, then I would definitely fly Delta forever. :D <3


No comments:
Post a Comment