I praised Delta's plane too early! :D Although the flight from HKG to NRT was modern and lovely, with USB plug and touch screen entertainment units on every seats, the flight from NRT to SFO was a different story!! :D
The whole 9 hour flight was boring and the food was terrible! I don't know how the guy sitting next to me can sleep the whole flight except during meal time. He didn't go to the bathroom at all, not even once. Whenever I woke up and wanted to go, I find him sleeping like a baby, so I end up didn't wake him! :D Gosh.
So glad that Liza took me to dim sum right after I landed. :D We Chinese need warm food after a long flight. :D
1 comment:
i took Delta Old Plane before too...food is really not good..But, to me, is better than United Airline...
Asian' flight companies (e.g. Cathay, Singapore, etc) are a lot better.....
Vivi
Post a Comment