Finally got back to Hong Kong, 2 weeks of total relaxation and fun is over. :(
I am on a taxi home now, but encountering huge traffic jam, it's annoying. :D I am so hungry :D I simply skipped the meal on the flight from Tokyo to HKG. I want to raid the fridge once I get back. :P
I hope my parents has some left over food for me to devour. :D
I must praise the HK airport's efficency. :D The custom check out only took 5 minutes, and when I arrived at the conveyor belt to pick up my luggages, my trusty red luggages are already there waiting.
It was so smooth. :D Taxi is also waiting for me with a discounted fair. So painless and worry free.
I do however begin to feel a bit of a sore throat, hopefully, drinking some five flower tea would help the situation. :)
1 comment:
So were you sick at the end?
Post a Comment