Still 1 hour before boarding!!!
Must resist to nap... coz once napped, won't be able to wake up.. and will be like Tom Hanks in the movie "The terminial"......
The airport this time isn't too exciting. The shops are just barely opening up. I am tempted to go to "relay" to buy some magazines... but Imust also resist that coz magazine = waste of money.
I am so sleepy, I will definitely be able to sleep right when I find my seat on the plane.
Northwest airline is merged with Delta now. I am not sure wehther they would still provide ice cream bar as snacks. I think it's a great tradition and it should not be elimiated even after a merger. :D
I must now remeber to fly Delta at lease once every 24 months, because after the merger, my NW miles were automatically transferred to Delta's miles.. which only keep for 2 years if no activities within 24 months. I am not sure there's a delta airline credit card in HK yet.
hmm... I think i will just go walk around, coz if I keep gluing my butt on the chair here, I will eventually doze off. Not good.
1 comment:
Thanks for your update!
SL
Post a Comment