Hi there, my long lost readers... :D
I finally get out of my stressful cacoon and heading out to the airport. :) Isn't it amazing that I am writing this in the taxi? :P
I love the mobile internet just a little bit less than I love my boyfriend. :D
Anyways.. I am in hyper mode right now. I got off work at 2am, arrived home at 3, less than 2 hours, I just simply throw everything I needed to bring into the luggage and zipped it and go. :D So hectic. :D
People at work were so nice, they all wished me a safe journey, and most of all, please return healthy. :P heheh
I think there is a gambling ring going on at work secretly betting whether I would be able to show up for work right on the day I land. :D
Suddenly fee very sleepy :D
The last time I checked, the flight from NRT to SFO was not full yet. Hopefully, nobody sit next to me. :D
Well... I will update again when I arrive the airport. Right now I will just chit chat with the driver to distract him. :D I am such a socialable person indeed.
2 comments:
UPDATE YOUR BLOG~~~ I am so bored for working on my assignments...i need some relax~~~
Vivi
I have been so busy with my other matters these days... it's my first reading your blog in the past two weeks! :D
SL
Post a Comment