Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Name one single thing that is good that happened last week! :D

I was talking to my dear boyfriend just yesterday, as usual, i rant about the horrible things that happened at work.. and other weird stuff that happened (such as the post about not working network drive below)...

After the ranting was done.. Mr. Monkeyman asked, "Was there any good thing that happened last week?" :P

After much consideration, I declared... "None" :D heheheh

I think I am at a low point in life right now. :D Nothing seem to go smoothly at work... and new toys (network drive) seems to be playing tricks on me too. :P

Anyways, I concluded to Mr. MonkeyMan that, "well, I see it as a blessing in disguise, because if my life is just a breeze, then I won't look forward to the 2 weeks vacation which is coming up in Mid-Oct" :P

This horrible period would make a great contrast to the happy time ahead. :D

Such an optimistic person I am! :D

Well... now I think of it, the one good thing that happened was that I get to have lunch with my pal, Old Lau. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehee...it's a bless and good that you define our lunch was a happy thing!!! ^_^

btw, it is the usual symptons of you for being so low-point everytime before you fly to SFO...its becoz' you look forward the happy vacation so much that makes you feel the days before so low-point!!!

Old Lau

Anonymous said...

Geeez... you haven't fucking updated your blog since 2 weeks ago! How can you be nominated for next year's Nobel Prize in Literature! :D Update your blog please! Now I'll be freer to closely monitor this site!

SL :P

Anonymous said...

hehehe...definitely agree with SL....update your blog please~~~

hehehe, we can go for a 大閘蟹宴 in order to make you have new topic to write~~~

Vivi