Hahahha.. I am at work in the breakout area!! :D having dinner.. writing blog!! :D
It's typhoon #8 right now in HK... outside is like raining cats and dogs!!! awesome!! :D
Hehe it's so exciting!! :D I can play my mafia wars even at work now! :D
Too bad it's typhoon #8 right now. Most likely, I will have sponsored taxi ride home tonight :D So won't be able to test out the internet on a moving bus.. :D
There's always tomorrow. HAHAHAHAH
5 comments:
真是瘋狂網迷了啦。
哈哈, 無比瘋狂是我... :D h aha
She has been a 瘋狂網迷 since the last century (the very early 90s)!
SL
i should warn you that you should beware of the words like "I can play my mafia wars even at work now!".
Somebody who hate you(haha, like me) may monitor your blog....and may 秋后算账 on you (like 国泰航空)~~
vivi
Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know how much we hate you and how closely we follow your blog!
SL :D
Post a Comment