Saturday, September 19, 2009

本周 被 '打尖' 事件簿 (I hate being cut in!)

Dear Readers:

Please do not cut in front of me in the queue!!!!! I will stare at you with my evil eye, then I will sternly talk to you to line back up! I don't care whether you are 10 years old or 70! If there's a designated queue area, please go line the Fxxx up! :P

There is nothing irritating me more than people not lining up!!! I simply hate it!! It simply stir my middle-aged unwed woman symptom!

This week, unfortunately, for 2 HK residents, they get a taste of my lecture. :P

case 1
Location: A local 7-11
What was I doing? Buying a cup of ice cold tea and some fish meat balls.
The Accused: A freaking kid about 10 years old!
What happened: I was lining up at the counter waiting to order my fish meat balls. I was standing at a 1-man distance behind the customer in front of me. The criminal thought I wouldn't notice and sneaked in between me and the man before me!
What did I do? I politely told the kid, "Hey kid, The end of the line is not in front of me, it's behind of me, please go line up!" (小朋友, 條隊係我後面啵, 吾該排隊吖!)
What did the accused do? He pretend he didn't hear me. So I tapped him on his shoulder and said "Kid, I am talking to you" (細路, 我同你講緊呀!) , then I used my clan's ultimate stern stare power (demonstrated below by my clan's Elder, Old LaBean) and damage his nerves, so he finally lowered his head and got behind the end of line (which by now is 3 people away) :P



I must say, my dad has lose his staring power now since he's getting old. :D When I was a kid, his ultimate stare could give me a heart attack. :D


Case 2
Location: A bus stop
What was I doing? Waiting for the bus for work.
The Accused: A bunch of freaking school kids about 15 years old!
What happened: While there's obviously an already well developed line with people waiting for the bus, a bunch of school kids wearing school uniform just standing around the stop randomly. When the bus approached, they tried to get in front of me and the rest of the line to get on.
What did I do? I stopped them and said, "Kid, line is back there, everybody has lined up!" (小朋友, 個個都排緊隊, 龍尾係后面!)
What did the accused do?I guess they are older and smarter, they just gave me a strange look, but realizing I was right, they waited till all the people got on before they got on. So I only used a minimum of stare this time.




I really hate people not lining up!! I Really hate it!! It irritate me like an itch that I can't scratch!! :D


I will not go quiet if someone try to cut in line!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaah....Uncle 嘅眼神好迷人oh~~~ ^_~

The suffocated said...

I wonder what you would do if they were not kids or if they simply ignored you. From my own experiences, those who dare to cut in the queue are usually shameless enough to ignore your complaints or even curse you. And the shopkeepers, drivers etc. will never intervene.

Tickle LaBean said...

i actually did tell an 60ish woman to stand in line.. but not this week, so I didn't include in this case. :D it was about 2-3 weeks ago already. :D

My parents was with me at the time too... and their comment was that "You are gonna get beat up someday telling people to get in line" :D hehe

Well then I will sue the person who beat me up!! :D

Queue up!!! No question asked!!! HAHAHAH