Friday, September 4, 2009

Killer Chilly Sauce!!!

Today is my day off. Ever since my office moved from Wanchai to Quarry Bay, it's been very inconvenient for me to get my favorite chilly sauce from a local fishball noodle house!!!

I must go and get it today!!!


You know what!!! The inflation in HK is really bad!!!

just 7 months ago, this bottle of awesome chilly pepper sauce only costed $22!!!! Now you guess how much it cost!?!

HK$ 30!!!!!!!

It sure is crazy!!!

But the hotness just suit my taste buds so well, I couldn't help but get one!! I just simply can't live without it! :D

In a 5 pepper hotness system, this hot sauce has the potency of a 8 pepper! :D hahaha that's how hot it is. 

Back when I was still working at Wanchai, I used to finish a bottle in a average 1.5 month! :D hehe

Now I will spread it through 3 months.. because it's just too expensive now!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh?? Are you ok? I thought you "買心頭好從不計$$$"!!! :D

SL

Anonymous said...

You should try doing homemade chilly sauce!

SL

Anonymous said...

Where exactly in Wanchai did you buy this chilly sauce? I wanna buy one too! :P

HL

Anonymous said...

哈哈..無錯..老何買野從來都係--> "買心頭好從不計$$$"!!!

$30對佢黎講sup sup碎啦~~

Vivi

Anonymous said...

HL: WH asked me to tell you that it's in Wanchai opposite to 298. If you have any further questions, please address to her directly again!

SL :D

Anonymous said...

Ok, I got it.... Of coz I will address to her directly if I have further question. Thanks! :P

HL