Friday, September 25, 2009

What a crazy unnecessary day of wandering

It seems day off is never relaxing anymore!!! :D hehe

It's like everyday off means a day of going out and doing something such as today.

2 days ago, I noticed my mobile network flash drive not working. I have tried 3 computers at home, all 3 not working.

So yesterday, I called up the network hotline, they said that my a/c has no problem and suggested me to go to Mongkok's repair center to get it looked at.

So, what better to squeeze the most out of a day off. So I asked my best pal Vivian to come out and have lunch with me at TST first, then I proceed to Mongkok.

When I arrived at Mongkok at around 2pm, I was totally lost! :P I have no sense of direction in unfamiliar terrorities such as Kowloon.

I have been back to Hong Kong for 15 years, yet, I rarely frequent Kowloon. :P I hated crowded areas such as Mongkok. It's just very suffocating!! :P

Anyways, I got out of the Mongkok MTR station... no idea which way to head to... so I asked some random lonesome guy on the street...

I must say... gosh... If you don't know the area, please just say "no i don't know this area and please ask someone else"..instead of randomly pointing at a direction which is totally the opposit of where I needed to go!!!!

After wasting 1/2 hour wandering around in vain, I finally asked another dude, who seems to know where he is going and he said, "lady, you are at the wrong street!!! the Sai Yeung choi Street is on the other side of Nathan road!! (which was where I was from oringinal before I was mislead by the first guy!!!  ARRRGGHHHHH!!)"

Anyways, I went to the so called repair center at around 2:30.... turns out the repair center is just a 1 man desk.... and he is out for lunch until 3:30!!!! WTF!! :D

So I went downstair again and wander around.  I was quite paranoid about wandering in Mongkok, due to the recent news about someone would throw liquid that would burn your skin just randomly.   So I decided I should just go visit the mobile company's outlet and let them check what's up with the flash drive.

I went there, the store folks were quite helpful. They checked and checked, no problem with my accuont obviously, they tested my flash network drive, also found that they were unable to connect, so they reenforced me that i should visit the repair center.

So I did. :P

Upon arriving at the repair center at 3:30pm, the guy was still not yet returned. so I just sit at his desk and waited...

3:40pm, he is finally back...

very laid back kinda way, he stick the flash into his computer.... waaalaaa... it freaking worked for him!!!!!!!!

WTF!!! So I said let's stick it in my notebook too and try!!!

He stick it, and it worked!!! ARGH!!! You see the irony?? Both me and the mobile company people tested it, didn't work...

Why this repair centre dude have some magic up his sleeve and it worked for him!!!! ARGGH!!!

Such a stressful day..

Now I am at a starbucks and not willing to go home because somehow, I know once I leave the area, this flash drive will break again... :D heheh

Well...that's all for today.:P

No comments: