Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Haunting: HDTV

Sorry, lately due to breaking up with my other boyfriend (MOB)at work, I was so stressed that I lost track of time.

Refer to my last blog post about our new TV toy, I promised I would tell you a funny story about it the next day, but I can only find time now to write it. :D

Oh Who is my other boyfriend? :D HAHAH that's another funny story to tell. No, I am not cheating on Mr. MonkeyMan if that's what you are thinking. Anyways.. Maybe i will tell you about my MOB in another post on another day. :D

So anyways, I will tell you the story.

One fine evening after work, (which is about 3am hong kong time), my dad suddenly appeared in my fortress and told me, "Daughter, I think our house is haunted."

Being a firm believer of the paranormal, I went, "Huh?!? It's freaking 3am, what makes you say that?"
:D

"Daughter, at about 1am, our new TV suddenly turns on by itself and it's volume blasting like WWII!", my dad replied.

"Hmm...", thinking loudly to myself.

Then with a mischievous grin on my face, "No way!!"

Dad in distress asked, "Would our new TV be malfunctioning already?"

Knowing the answer already but still enjoying the scared look on my dad's face, "No way!" :D

After about 5 more minutes, sensing if I don't give him an answer, he won't go away, I finally said, "Oh!!! It must be the scheduled programing function I was testing 2 days ago!!" :D

Dad said, confused, "Huh?"

"Let's test it out", I offered. :D

After the test, the TV turned on as we asked it to. :D

My dad finally breathed a sigh of relieve and headed back to sleep there after. :D

:D :D :D

This story tells us that not every paranormal activities cannot be explained away. :D eheheeh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha.... I'm sure my dad would react in the same way.

HL