Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ron Paul 2008!!!

In respond to my "registered voter" post yesterday, my best friend and I had below conversation:

Sonia says (10:59 AM):
"Those people who come out to be elected are bozos and definitely no Ron Paul!"
Sonia says (10:59 AM): :D
Tickle LaBean says (11:00 AM): :D
Tickle LaBean says (11:00 AM): they are
Sonia says (11:00 AM): speaking of Ron Paul
Sonia says (11:01 AM): yesterday I noticed that some dude put this huge banner "Ron Paul 2008" on his window facing the street
Sonia says (11:01 AM): It was a NEW "decoration" of the window!
Sonia says (11:02 AM): I was like, "come on... the Rep. election is over already"
Tickle LaBean says (11:02 AM): hehh
Tickle LaBean says (11:02 AM): these people have a passion i tell you
Tickle LaBean says (11:02 AM): it's very touching
Tickle LaBean says (11:03 AM): they are holding up to their ideals even though they are the mirority
Tickle LaBean says (11:03 AM): that's what inspired me to register
Sonia says (11:03 AM): Seriously... I see lots of passion from some people on Ron Paul
Sonia says (11:03 AM): I SEE THEM
Sonia says (11:03 AM): As for the other candidates...I never "see" passions from people
Tickle LaBean says (11:04 AM): because if you studied Ron Paul, you will know he's the most just and smart candidate
Sonia says (11:04 AM): i don't study himn "{
Sonia says (11:04 AM): :P
Tickle LaBean says (11:04 AM): that's why you don't appreciate the passionate people for him
Tickle LaBean says (11:06 AM): I have a living case study of my boyfriend his choice of Ron Paul is not a blind one. he reads about him by himself to make his judgment
Tickle LaBean says (11:06 AM): and he stand up to his vote to the unpopular candidate
Tickle LaBean says (11:07 AM): a person of principle :D ohmygosh :D I love him so hahahha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update your blog please!