I think my Bronchitis' come back was due to 'La Nina effect'. The weather man on TV says this year, we are suffering the La Nina Effect which will bring cooler temperatures and heavier rains.
As my cough was recording gradually, suddenly on Sunday, there was this pouring 'black rainstorm'. When I went to work that day, I was soaked from head to toe. The umbrella I bought didn't help shield the windy rain.
I think being soaked sorta got me a chill again and I got sick again.
My boss, Gladys described me as a chunk of Tofu! (你呀, 係磚豆腐o黎o家!) :D Solid outside, but soft inside! :P I couldn't agree more.
I am taking an hour slow walk along the seaside everyday for light exercise per Doctor's orders. Fresh air and circulation might help.
Now I am waiting for the x-ray result. Prolly nothing too serious... I hope.
1 comment:
祝你早日康復!
Post a Comment