Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dinning with Old Lee II ! :D 和老李敘舊 2

It was quite crazy that night! (11 Jan, 2009) :D The 3 of us had 8 dishes!!!! Mind you, we already ordered a 4 people set dinner which contained 6 dishes to begin with! :D

Here is our feasts! 1 dish short of 9 course feast (九大鬼)

Steamed shrimps (白灼鮮蝦)

Calamari (椒鹽鮮魷)


Long shell clams in black bean sauce (豉椒炒聖子)


Spicy Mantis Shrimps (椒鹽瀨尿蝦)

Steamed scallops in garlic and transparent noodles (蒜泥蒸扇貝)

Steamed eel! :) (豉汁蒸白鱔)

Daikon in chicken stock (雞汁蘿蔔)

Steamed fish :D (清蒸黃立倉)

It's incredible a table of 3 girls (consists of small, medium and X-Large size respectively) can stomach all these in 1 meal! :D
This is the remain of the fish! :D


It's even more amazing that our bill only came to HK$424!!! The waitress was so amused by us that she even gave us a free of bottle of beer!
I highly recommend this legendary sea side restaurant in Cheung Chau.




So Bor Kee Restaurant 蘇波記川湘粵菜館
Cheung Chau, Hong Kong
Direction: turn left after the pier, look for the restaurant with the most diners.

Even kitties would eat here! :D (連小猫咪也幫襯!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the snacks that we had before the dinner too... as well as the wine you bought along. Hahaha...
SL

Anonymous said...

It definitely was a "nightmare" to me~~~ ^_~

Vivi

Anonymous said...

Nightmare? Haha... I think you enjoyed it as much as we did! By the way, looking at the photos that I took, I found that I had a similar multi-course seafood dinner with Mei-Kuei and her friend! No matter why I could handle our Cheung Chau dinner without any problem!!! :D
SL