Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Learning Japanese in an English Way.....

Regret to say I didn't pay much attention in my Japanese 101 class back in college! :D Now I am about to go to Japan, it's really hard to learn the place names in both English & Chinese. :D

I am having problem memorizing the English version of the Japanese places, therefore it's hard for me to translate it to my boyfriend, Mr. MonkeyMan! :D

This reminds me of an old prank Hong Kong's 'Soft Hard DJ' (軟硬天師) had played to some innocent listeners some 15 years ago. :D  It's called "I teach you in a Spanish way".  

My friend, Old Lee and I always joke about "learning some language in an English way".  This sure brings back old memory... :D



Some good soul had put up many of their pranks on youtube. :D Bless his soul! :D


No comments: