個客: 點解 D 積分有到期日o家!?
同事: 噢! 係呀, 積分每三年到期一次嘅.
個客: 我問你點解呀!
同事: 呢個係呢張卡嘅 feature囉!
個客: 你知吾知我係邊個呀!? 我係 xxx 銀行嘅 Vice President 呀! 我而家要求你地 extend 我嘅積分到期日!
同事: 對吾住, 現時未有 永久保留積分嘅安排
個客: 你問都未問! 如果你地吾批, 我要知道係邊個吾批嘅! 我要投訴佢!
個同事唯有幫佢 refer 啦. 個result 都係 rejected.
講真, 你估你係第二間銀行嘅 VP 大 '銀' 晒咩! 就算佢係我地自己銀行嘅 VP 都吾可以打橫 喱 啦!
Customer: Why the bonus point has an expiry date!?
Colleague: Oh! Yes, bonus points expire once every 3 years
Customer: I am asking you why!!
Colleague: It's a card feature!
Customer: Do you know who I am!!! I am Bank of XXX's Vice President!!! I demand you to extend my bonus point!!
Colleague: Sorry, we do not have such an arrangement at the moment.
Customer: You haven't even tried to ask! If your bank refuse to entertain my request, I demand to know who declined me so I will complain about him!
My colleague complied and referred his case for him. Unsurprisingly, his request was denied.
Frankly, even if he's the VP of our bank, we would still not entertain him; let alone he's only another bank's VP?! He has no control over how we run our business! :P
3 comments:
"He has no control over how we run our business! :P "
Absolutely agree!
HL
I don't even think he's a VP of any kind!
SL
he sure is.
Post a Comment