Thursday, January 15, 2009

Walk for Million 2009

I have been so busy lately.. (but I couldn't account for where my time has been spent...:P) I am lagging behind on my blog updating business. :D

This walk for Million (百萬行) happened on the 11, Jan this year. It's the second time I joined this event. :D

This year, my company has the most turn out for this event ever! Last year, we only occupied 4 sections of the Hong Kong stadium, but 6 this year! It's really lots of people!! According to my boss, we have the most people show up for this event among the banks who joined.

We all worn our corporate color that day, meaning, Black and Red.




What a sight! We created a sea of red when we marched out of the stadium. We were instructed to stand at the stairs of the stadium for a group picture! Our crowd was so huge it took us about 10 minutes to organize. :D

In the end, a policeman had to come to us and hurry us away so not to block the venue. :D

Here's our company's CEO, acting as the human billboard of our company logo :P She's cutely petite :D

There were lots of other corporations and organizations participated in this charity event too. Even my parents' "China loving old people's club" had joined. :D They are seated opposite us in the stadium. Their color was light sky blue. Quite cheerful! :D

If I were still with this company, I will join again next year for sure. :D

After the Walk for Million on Sunday, I went home to nap for a few hours.  I had to meet up with Old Lee and Old Lau to go to Cheung Chau that evening for a seafood feast! :D

No comments: