Too bad we couldn't take many pictures in there because it's simply forbidden. :D
But when it comes to forbidden activities... especially pictures taking, I couldn't help but broke the rules. :D
Oops.. I mean, I didn't know how my camera was turned on at that moment and my finger just kinda brushed the shutter button accidentally while it's aiming at the right place.. :D
I was quite impressed by the video I took that day. :D
This is one of the biggest displays inside the museum. You can see from the beginning of the video the 'figures' are set around a wheel. The figures were stationary in the beginning and the lights went dark.
But when the machine was turned on, the figures starts to come alive. I think Mr. Miyazaki (宮崎駿) is using this machine to demonstrate how his animations come alive from motionless slides.
I highly recommend visiting this museum when you visit Tokyo.
But when the machine was turned on, the figures starts to come alive. I think Mr. Miyazaki (宮崎駿) is using this machine to demonstrate how his animations come alive from motionless slides.
I highly recommend visiting this museum when you visit Tokyo.
No comments:
Post a Comment