Wednesday, March 11, 2009

東京攻略, Tokyo Invasion, Day 4

Today, we visited the Tokyo Tower, 六本木, and Shibuya. :D What a fun day.

Tokyo Tower is fun coz I always love heights! :D

Not much trouble finding the tower after we exited the station. :) It's not that tall really, but it has its charm.

We can see the Mt. Fuji from the tower!!!

Walking through the see-through window. Don't you feel a bit vertigo? :D

After climbing the tower, we were both eager for some munchies. :D Mike treated me to a light sushi late lunch. It was so good. I will have to sort out all these restaurants later.
Can you imagine, real sushi in real Japan!?!?!

Then after lunch, we found 六 本 木 (Roppongi Hill)! We were under the famous space spider sculpture there. :) We went to an art museum there and had a little coffee break before we set out to 渋谷 (Shibuya).

Shibuya is a crazy place!! So many people!! If you think Causeway Bay on a weekend is crazy, Shibuya is 10 time more so!!!
Here Mike was enjoying some 'free hugs'. Me Asian, me no hug, so me didn't get any free hugu desu. :D

As I am not a person to forget about meals... I insisted on having dinner!! :D Shabu Shabu is on the menu tonight! :D I would show you some more picture of our meal later in my album. So stay tuned.
Above is the beef shabu shabu. Beef was tender, veggies were fresh.

Due to misunderstanding, we overestimated the portion. :D So we had another seafood pot we couldn't finish all. It was such a pity, coz the seafood was so good and the miso soup was so rich and it's sooooooo good!!

No comments: