Monday, March 2, 2009

Mojo, the turtle

I saw a street hawker the other day on my way to work. What did I buy this time? :D hehe


I fell in love with this turtle at first sight! :) It brings back lots of childhood memories.

I had a green stuffed turtle made of towel materials when I was a small kid. It's been with me since forever until I went aboard to Canada.

When I returned to Hong Kong in 1997's summer, my beloved (although a little slimmy and a bit falling apart due to old age) stuffed turtle was gone.   As it turned out, due to its poor condition, my old dad decided it's time to throw it away.

I was traumatized by the sense of loss and betrayal... waaaaaaa >.<

So, when I saw this green little turtle, I had to impulse buy it!!! :D To relive my happy childhood so I can be a happy middle aged woman... :D

Here are more pictures of the turtle, Mojo. :D

 
  
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your question "what did I buy this time?" :P
SL