Wow! Time sure flies. If Mike didn't remind me that we are flying back to HKG tomorrow, I'd thought we still have one more full day in Japan. So tragic!
Here's a recap of what we did today. I need to write more in depth posts later on. :)
We set out to the anime god's museum, Ghibli Museum in the morning. It's located at Mitaka (三鷹).
We had the funnest time there!! Too bad we couldn't take too many pictures inside because picture taking was prohibited there. But of course, I managed to sneak a few when the staff wasn't looking.
This is pretty much one of the only few picture allowed spots at the museum. :D This is the famous robot of Laputa (天空之城), one of my favorite Ghibli anime productions.
After more than 2 hours wandering around the amusing museum, we decided to hit Ginza! The 'Union Square' of Tokyo!! This building is so fascinating, it's curved!
We even had some chestnut buns there too!! It's the best chestnut bun I have ever tasted. :P
Then, the high point of the evening, maybe even the high point of the whole trip, The Ninja Restaurant!!!
This restaurant warrants a whole individual post later!!! But here is the Ninja star cookie the restaurant is so famous for.
The meal was so amazing!! But Totoro urged us home because we have the fish market to go to early morning tomorrow.
That's it for tonight. :D Tomorrow is the last 1/2 day we have in Tokyo! Fun trip so far.






No comments:
Post a Comment