Tuesday, March 10, 2009

東京攻略, Tokyo Invasion, Day 3

A relaxing day today.

Mike wasn't well enough to go crazy walking around Tokyo, so we kinda just stayed put in the hotel.

I roamed around Shinjuku a bit this morning. First to buy fruits, then to buy myself lunch. :D

Breakfast was a take out at McDonald's for me. Mike couldn't eat anything, so I only got him some banana and strawberries.

The sausage and egg McMuffin in Japan is different then the one ones I am used to. The Hong Kong ones usually use English muffins, but this one uses pancake!!! I didn't like pancake, so I end up just eating the sausage and the eggs only.

We pretty much just lurked around watching TV (which we couldn't understand) and snoozed. :D

What better things to do than to take pictures from your hotel room when you are lurking around the room. :D We get to see part of the Tokyo Tower from our room too!! Awesome view we have.

At 3pm, Mike still didn't feel like eating. My 6 am breakfast had worn off. So Mike released me downstairs to buy myself some food. :D What did I get? :D the most unhealthy choice I could get. :D Tonkatsu! It's basically just fried pork chops. :D

It's amazing I refused to remember the place names in English but I could remember Japanese food names in both English/Chinese!! HAHAH

We were watching some Ramen competition show on Tv for like almost 2 hours. Since Mike didn't eat much of anything today, he agrees it's time for him to have some comfort food tonight. So, naturally, we went downstairs to the 歌舞伎町 to hunt for our Ramen store.

The Pig in front of the Ramen house just caught our attention, so we decided to go in. :)

Their signature Ramen: pork Ramen in creamy miso soup. :) Definitely comforting.

It got cold again at night, so we quickened our pace and come back into our room to watch more Japanese TV. :D

That's it for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Mike is feeling better soon.
SL