Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Acupuncdur

As I had mentioned yesterday that I had this awful persistent neck and shoulder pain. It was so bad that it rendered me 'mindless' throughout last 2 weeks.

Finally, my colleague sensed my explosive grumpiness and the lack of concentration at work, she recommended me this gadget called "acupuncdur" (智能針灸貼) to ease my suffering.

I originally had a great deal of doubt about these street formulas / machines. But when you are desperate, you'd try just about anything that might work.

At a cost of HK$3xx, it's not cheap! ( I am sure My friend Old Lee won't endorse ) The thing was, the pain has made me not able to sleep well, cannot concentrate, grumpy and my eyeballs fell like they are popping out. My neck pain has expanded and caused headache too, so I thought, for a mere HK$3xx, it's worth a try :P



It's quite easy to use, just just stick the blue pad on the sore spot and it send electromagnetic pulse on your muscles and massage it for a interval of 20 minutes.

After 2 days of applying this, the headache is gone. On the 3rd day, I feel that I can finally sleep well and wake up refreshed.

Tonight will be the 4th. The soreness seems to be reduced a lot, my neck can finally turn easily without too much pain. :)

I think this is the best buy I had this year!! :D

The pad has some kind of herbal glue which suppose to help relief your soreness. :P It also help stick to your skin too. But it's not really sticky. I mean it stick on your skin fine for the massage, but when you remove it, the black stuff does not leave on your skin.



It's just very awesome! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're wrong this time, WH. I ENDORSE THIS PURCHASE!

SL

Anonymous said...

um....i know you will be sad when read this...but, i must tell you that 幾個月前新聞透視有講過呢舊野係無科學根据ga...仲有幅射添ga....

does this product has any mentionings about it is developed by a Hi-Tech Co. based in HK Science Park??

vivi

Tickle LaBean said...

好多西医都話中医冇根據啦!

我只知道呢舊野攪到我 D neck pain all gone. 我理鬼得佢有 咩幅射吖, 你想日日痛到生不如死吖!?

Tickle LaBean said...

It's researched by an american company called "KAPIN Laboratory". Not from science park! :P

我情願比 幅射 射死, 好過活受罪! 如果你咁怕 幅射, 你不要看電視和用手機呀..

Anonymous said...

I re-repeat: WH is now back to normal!

SL