Tuesday, August 25, 2009

尋人... Gone Missing?... :P

Thank you all of you who wonder where the hack I went all this time. :P

Well, it's summer time and it's a season for me to hibernate :P

Well, there are are several reasons for my stop writing.

  1. work has been hectic. :P When you have to write long emails / complaint logs almost every night, you lose the appetite to write more stuffs when you wake up. :P
  2. I have been suffering severe neck and shoulder pain. I think it's because I slept the wrong way or something. :P The neck pain was so bad it caused headache every single day. :D You can imagine I have foul mood all these time. My poor colleagues.. they had to tip toe on my explosive impatience everyday.   
  3. As I have always say... Facebook is evil. :P I have fallen to the darkside! :P My colleagues invited me to join and there it is, this bejeweled game I always enjoy is free to play on facebook! :D So during my mindless hibernation, I went there to play.... day and night.... 
But the end of August is approaching, Summer break should be over! :P

Thank you for all your threatening/caring comments about me not writing :P Hehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to the Lunar Calendar, August 7, 2009 was the day of 立秋. Your hibernation period is now over; you need to get back to your blog writing!

SL

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back! :P

HL

Anonymous said...

I believe WH is now back to normal, coz she just discussed with me the ticket prices going to SFO in October!

SL