Friday, August 7, 2009

Crocs Carnival

It's my day today and it seems day off is always busy :P

This morning I went to the Hong Kong Convention Center again and attended the Crocs Carnival! :D

This is the email I received notifying me of such an awesome event! :D


Everything is on sale! :D As low as 90% off!!! Of course, as a fans of this strangely designed foot wear, I must go! :D I even convinced my parents to tag along too! :D

My parents was originally resisted to try any of these shoes because 1) expensive at local outlets, 2) they look weird 3) they had purchase some faked versions on the street before and it's not comfortable 4) fake ones are stinky :P

But I told them, Mom! You spent hk$30 bucks to buy some uncomfortable fakes A-貨, why not go to the carnival with me and see if they have a 90% off real deal? :D

This tactic worked :P

My dad tried on a pair of flip flops and loved it right away! He declared, "Wow, it's really makes a difference!! (嘩!著落去真係吾同喎!!)"

My mom always had the same comment! :D

So, after 1.5 hours of browsing around, we bought 9 pairs! :D 2 pairs for each of us and 1 pair for my lovely little god son, Colin. :)

Although, end up getting only about 60-85% off for the items, it's still worth it. :D

Imagine buying a pair of flip for for hk$298 originally, now only hk$98?! :D It's like stepping on clouds. :p

These are slippers for me :D

My dad left a happy customer! :D That's the most important part. :D



These are all our hoards.

My mom bought 2 pairs of this style of shoes. This is a pair of red one, another pair is black and grey. :D The one she is wearing now is a faked one! :D She was trying to demonstrate me how awful those fake ones are compared to her new comfy real Crocs. :P (can you tell I really don't want this company to go under!? :D)


Hehe This is just a comparison how Colin's shoe size measures up to mine! :D My shoes are such 'dragon boats' :D


These are dad's special edition pair of crocs and a pair of flip flops. :)



I am now officially a registered member of the Friends of Crocs club. :D I should get some kind of discount next time I buy crocs again. :P But these shoes seems quite durable... ...... Do I really need more pairs in the near future? :D hahaha

Maybe I will donate my $50 coupon to my best friend, Viv :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what???? 9 pairs??????? how many pair of legs do you have??? and how many shoes totally in your house now????

anyway.....you really is my best pal for giving me the only $50 coupon~~~ but does this coupon needs to spend on regular-price item?

Vivi

Tickle LaBean said...

Didn't you read!:D I said 2 pair for each person! :D

I am canceling your $50 dollar coupon! :D

Anonymous said...

I've been there yesterday too!

I've got another pair of prima for myself (prima again)! I've got 3 pairs of prima in total... one is choco (to be written off), one bright green (brought last time at the carnival at HK$50 and wearing recently) and now, this new one is ruby (bought yesterday at HK$88).

I still have a pair of flip flops bought last time but not worn yet.
:P

HL

Anonymous said...

I still haven't tried wearing crocs yet.

SL

Anonymous said...

What's going on with you these days, WH?!
SL

Anonymous said...

This blog is dying...

*sniff sniff*

SL