Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My March Vacation itinerary


Work was really quiet last night... I get to contemplate in the meaning of life, happiness and the boundless universe... :D


nah.. I didn't think about those meaningful things. Instead, I had drafted the itinerary for my vacation in March and what Mr. MonkeyMan and I can do.

This year, we have decided to stay in Hong Kong instead of going abroad.

Here's the first draft of what I plan to do. :D











date Friday Saturday Sunday Monday



Saturday
time 12/03 13/03 14/03 15/03



20/03
08:00:00 AM








09:00:00 AM







To the airport!
10:00:00 AM








11:00:00 AM

女皇銀禧紀念盃 -Link- Hong Kong History Museum -Link-




12:00:00 PM






01:00:00 PM






02:00:00 PM






03:00:00 PM






04:00:00 PM







05:00:00 PM







06:00:00 PM Meet at HK station Seafoods at Cheung Chau Dinner at Mom's friend's restaurant





07:00:00 PM
Secret of Pharaohs -Link-




08:00:00 PM Check into hotel





09:00:00 PM








10:00:00 PM








11:00:00 PM








12:00:00 PM








01:00:00 AM








02:00:00 AM








03:00:00 AM








04:00:00 AM




























date Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday




time 16/03 17/03 18/03 19/03




08:00:00 AM








09:00:00 AM








10:00:00 AM








11:00:00 AM
Ma Wan Park -Link- Ocean Park -Link- Ride the open deck tour bus -Link-




12:00:00 PM Glass floor Ngon Ping 360? -Link-




01:00:00 PM




02:00:00 PM




03:00:00 PM




04:00:00 PM




05:00:00 PM




06:00:00 PM 魚一丁 Japanese Dinner 北京樓 Dinner with the ladies? -Link-




07:00:00 PM Seafoods at Cheung Chau Dinner at The Peak




08:00:00 PM




09:00:00 PM







10:00:00 PM








11:00:00 PM








12:00:00 PM








01:00:00 AM








02:00:00 AM








03:00:00 AM








04:00:00 AM













No comments: