On 16/02, my only day off during the Chinese New Year holiday, I finally had the chance to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy.
I know it is a highly rated series, but I was avoiding it for some reason unknown to myself. :D Maybe because as much as I adore Mr. Johnny Depp, sometimes, his movies are just too awesome for me. :D
Anyways, it was on cable on that day and it just started, so I figured, why not. :D
"Oh geez", I said to myself, "How can I avoid watching it for so long?!" :D
It's so full of awesome pirate goodness, after watching the first one, I had to watch the 2nd and the 3rd installation too. :D
Although all 3 movies are fun and exciting to watch, I think the 3rd one is my favorite.
This reminded me that when Mike took me to San Luis Obispo last fall, we encountered a Captain Jack Sparrow impersonator at the Thursday farmers' market! :D
He did a good job but I think he needs more dirt and facial hair on his face. :D hehehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment