After 4 months of break, I figured I should come back here and write something on Chinese New Year. :D
A New Cycle, A New Year, A New Start.
The last 4 months was stressful at work and other things :D So I was neglecting my brain.. :D All my creative cell in the brain had shriveled up all this time.
This year, I have decided not to get the traditional peach blossom tree. I still want something that is growing instead of a cut bunch of flowers though.
So I looked specifically for little bonsai like plants. I found this.
This is called "Japanese Quince" (Formally known as "Chaenomeles" 日本 海棠)
I think it's adorable and less messy than a big peach blossom. :)
Although there are enough blooming flowers already, I thought I needed to make it a little bit more festive. :D
I love little red lanterns. More festive looking this way. :D
So, here's my report on the new year flower. :D
I wish you all a fruitful year of the Tiger. :D 虎虎生威, 龍精虎猛,虎中作樂, 虎進金來, 虎父無犬子... :D


6 comments:
府上的陳設都幾傳統下.....新年好!
是呀! 褔祿壽 係家中必備的. :)
祝梁兄身體健康, 萬事如意. :)
Great to see your return on your blog!!!!
By the way, why 今年無擺桃花嘅??
恭喜發財!!!
Vivi
今年天氣不好, 桃花開得太 快了. 過不到初 7 呀. :D
呢棵吾好咩!?
Good to see your blog is back! 恭喜, 恭喜!!
HL
I like 桃花 much better.
Post a Comment