Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Year Fair's Loot :D

This year I went to the fair alone.

Normally, when I am alone, I'd go nuts with buying useless trinklets and stupid cuishions and stuff at the fair. (That's why my father always insists on going with me to avoid me buying a huge tree and wasting money on useless junks.) :D

It's rainy this week, so I didn't have much enthuisium when I visited the fair. :) It's no fun walking around a crowded area with people doing umbrella fights with each other.

I only briefly walked along the toys and trinklet section earily on and then headed to the flower stalls to find my bonsai tree :D

But, being an expert on buying useless items, I didn't fail to found these cute little soft tiger stuffed toys. :D

I originally buy them for souveniers for my boyfriend's family when I see them in June, but the more I looked at them, the more I adore them. :D hehe

So I am keeping them for myself instead!! :D


I named the red one "Siu Hung 小紅 (Little red)" and the yellow "Wong Jai 旺仔 (Wong Jr.)" :D hehehe

More of them playing here :D

No comments: