The cable techie has come today at 5pm. He dinked around my modem and the switch board outside my flat for like almost an hour and finally declared I was not insane all along. This means my internet is really broken, and I am not delusional!
It's the end of the world! :D
Well.. the switch board has problem! For a week! Now he has called someone else in the mainframe and seems they have to reboot it and then send someone to my flat again later tonight to mess with the switch board.
Sigh..
You would probably ask, if I couldn't connect to the internet as we speak, how am I writing this post!?
Well I have my mobile flash drive which usually reserved for my netbook outside the comfort of my home.
So, if I have access to a backup internet, why am I going crazy about losing the home connection?
Well!!! Somehow, the mobile internet goes with the mobile phone company, which goes through a 3G network. My home's 3G seems unstable! So the connection is freaking slow and choppy....
I can't bear it!! :D It drives me nuts!!
If by tomorrow I still don't get a normal fast connection, i-cable's hotline should expect me to raise havoc! (一埸腥風血雨將會發生!!!!) Good lucky to them! :D
ARRRGGHHHHHGHHHHHGHHH....
Here's the techie. :D He is contemplating whether to send Neo in to save my internet! :D
You can see a little red x on the corner of my monitor.. that is the proof that my internet isn't working.

No comments:
Post a Comment