Doom's day era has begun.
The world ended about a week ago. I am now hiding in my desolate pro-apocalypse cave, documenting the tragic event after my internet world crash down on me.
It's so quiet and dark out there.
Yesterday, I was visited by the i-cable tribesman who assured me the beginning of a new happy era is in sight. He assured me that today, my world would become normal again.
But when I opened my eyes this morning, the darkness which domed my internet has not subsided. The i-cable oracle predicts the apocalypse age will last for another 4-7 days.
What am I to do!!! Am I to invade a neghboring cave and rob them of their life and internet so I myself can survive?! Should I choose this corrupted raging path or should I just sit this fiasco out and hope for the best?
Tickle's log ends. Let's hope there is still tomorrow to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment