Sunday, April 25, 2010

Doom's Day - Day 2

To whoever find this note.

It's day 2 (counting from the date the i-cable people told me the world has ended, but this day 2 has happened long after the first day i lose the internet...:D) without normal internet. My world is still dark and eerily quiet. Without any survival skills, I am like a zombie.

This has made me rather go to work early in hope for some civilization than to stay home and do stuff online.....

Maybe it's a good thing. :D But I am extremely impatient and grumpy at work. People has learned to stay away....

It's truly horrible.

I hope the beginning of a new world will come soon....

5 comments:

Chris said...

搞惦之後都要claim回服務月費!

Anonymous said...

Can you yell at the 3G service people to see if they can do anything with your mobile connection? :D

SL

Anonymous said...

You have my deepest sympathy.

SL

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to worry about your mental condition, seriously...

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

Hehe thanks for the support! :D