It is truly the end of the world!!!!! 2012 has come early!!!!
I have been without normal fast home Internet for > 1 week!!!! I had to call that stupid i-cable hotline like 5 or 6 times the last week to finally get someone to come over to my home to look at my Internet connection!!!!!!
I had scheduled the techie to come up to my home tomorrow (Friday 2-6pm)!!!!!! The schedule was offered by the hotline staff!! But guess what!!! Just like that freaking Peking duck dinner mishap, I've got a call this evening at 5pm and the guy at the other end of the phone told me he's coming up to my home at that moment!!!
WTF!!! I couldn't help but yelled at him in my cell phone at work, in front of all my colleagues which undoubtedly showed my peers how crazy I can be when it comes to losing my Internet connection!! :D
Well not like they didn't know how crazy I can be anyways. I guess I just yelled more fiercely at the cable guy compare to my usual yelling at my subordinates (Which could be quite harsh also).
Geez!! I am such a byetch!!! :D
Anyways, I hope tomorrow will start the dawn of new age after this devastating apocalyptic catastrophe.
No comments:
Post a Comment