I am really like a zombie here!
It's been 7 days since... the Oracle promised the world will begin again today. Unfortunately it is still not the case.
Yesterday, some tribesmen gathered outside my cave digging and probing. Maybe they were doing some ritual to speed up the end of doom but they weren't very sucessful.
I have just summoned the Oracle again, this time an elder Oracle, much more powerful than the normal Oracle...
He told me to wait 1 more day.. just one more day....
Finally, my emotional dam broke! I screamed and yelled at him for lying to me! Putting false hope in my mind and I demand to be compensated!
Originally, they just keep telling me that they would only extend my life for the missing 2 weeks! That is not acceptable.
Using the skills I have learned from my enemies, I escalated the complaint! I threaten to write to the media, write to the HK telecommunication regulatory dept etc.....
Finally, the Elder Oracle agreed to refund me the whole time I loss the internet + 1 week free! it's been down since the 15/04. It's been 2 weeks + 2 days!
I think that extra 1 week free is nothing! But it's better than none. I have no energy to fight this battle anymore.
I promised when the world finally become normal, I will never abandon this blog again... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment