Although people suppose to travel light with their hand carry, mine is not always the case. :p After 15 + years of traveling with me here and there, back and forth, to and fro... it finally gave up on me.
Now I have a new friend, although it's color is the same, it lacks the characters and memories I had with my old friend.Well, it's time for me to board my flight to Taipei... I will write more about my best old travel buddy later..My red trolley, I love you. :P
Here's the old friend passing the torch to the new one. It's a historic moment! The one on the left is the old one.
2 comments:
Do you have any pictures of your dead "trolley"? How did it die? Did that happen after you passed the customs?
SL
the picture you seen on the post is already the last look of the old one. I had to buy a Samsonite replacement at the gate!! Very "turn over the crab bucket" feel! Not to mention the $$$!!!!
Post a Comment