Monday, July 14, 2008

Clutz!

You know you are a clutz when you...
  1. Lined up at the wrong check in gate which goes Down Under instead of N. America.
  2. Your trusty 15 year old red trolley broke on you after check in
  3. While waiting at the TPE for transfer flight to SFO, you read your flight# is CI0004 at gate D2, instead, you waited at Gate D4 to LA.
  4. Your weird sounding name was announced for the whole TPE people to hear! :D "Ms Weird sounding name, please approach gate D2 immediately!"
It's either I am too old for single traveling or I am just too stressed at work. Good thing I have this 8 days of recharging! :D

Now, let the relaxation begin! :D

Today's to-do list:
  1. Clean out.. (correction: up, not gonna rob my boyfriend :P) the house! :D
  2. lunch: lots of greens and maybe some fish
  3. After lunch, go out to the mall, to recharge 'pay as you go' cell phone#
  4. Shop!! :D
  5. Dinner: I am thinking some baked fruity pork chops.
:D

posted at 06:59 on 14/07, Sunnyvale time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's "klutz," not "clutz"!
SL

Anonymous said...

There's no such thing on earth called "Sunnyvale time." It should be PST instead! :D :D :D
SL

Anonymous said...

Your most loyal reader is dying to know about your latest news. Update your blog, please, ASAP!
SL