Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ahhh.. Lovely TPE!

Still 15 minutes before flying back to HK from Taipei. It's so lovely to have an airport to have free wifi. Comparing to the 5 airport I visited this year, here's the rating of each.

HKG - The best!! Free wifi, lots of shops, lots of little restaurants!!

PRT - Free wifi, some shops to check out. not too exciting though. But I'd take free wifi than shopping any day while waiting for a plane! :P

TPE - Free wifi again, but the shops are ultra boring, made me feel like I am 60 years old! But it saved itself by offering free wifi! :)

NRT - Aiya.. no free wifi!!! But! lots of exciting shops and interesting things to see!!! If it offers free wifi, I'd give it a 2nd place after HKG

SFO - Well.... I love this airport because... although it has no free wifi, it's the place I always acccociate with vaction, relaxation and to be able to see the love of my live! :P Maybe this is the best airport afterall since emotional satisfaction cannot be compared to those material satisfactions of the above airports...

Well.. my vaction has come to an end.. I will be back to work tonight! :D So tragic! :D I am gonna be busy at work.. I sure hope I can squeeze time to update my blog about my trip.

For now, I have to go because boarding starts in 10 minutes or so :)

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Where is PRT?

And once again, free WIFI has become one of the essential natural elements after air, water, fire, earth, etc. HAHAA...

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

PRT is portland

I agree free wifi is a must!

Anonymous said...

Ah right... Portland, OR...
SL