Saturday, July 26, 2008

My new pet!

When Mike and I visited the Tech museum of innovation in San Jose, we got this cute little flu bug! :D I think it had become my protection.
As you know, early this year, I had gone through this apocalyptic bronchitis, everybody at work seems to be anticipating it to happen again right after a California trip. Fortunately, I am quite healthy and even in a good mood when I show up at work. :P

So here, introducing my lucky charm, Flu!


You can find more of them here.

Teeehee hehe :D Maybe I should also get this "fat cell" from them too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...the little flu bug is so lovely~~~ Vivi

Anonymous said...

oh...they has a lot of cute microbes...haha, i should ask you to buy me one next time....i love the Pimple, HIV or Common Flu microbes~~~

Vivi ^_^

Tickle LaBean said...

Hehe Yeah.