It's a long hideous process because you practically have to pick the pig's brain out!! :D
Here are some of the pictures capturing the brain picking process....
First, you must pick the blood vessels and membranes. It's not as difficult as I thought it was to pick them out. Once you find the 'entry' point, you just roll your toothpick and it would detach from the brain tissues quite easily.
My grandma used to make these for me to make me smart.. :D Now I can feel the love she had for me. It took me about 30 minutes or so just to pick these out.
The steaming would be very easy. :) Just throw some herbs, gingers and a little bit of wine in the clay pot with the brains, steam for 3 hours or so. Then it's done. :)
I still have to steam this for another 20 minutes or so. :)
So here you are, Tickle's brain soup. :D I hope it's a success. :D
4 comments:
Who took the 1st pic for you? Did you use a tripod or something?
SL
You still haven't answered my last question!
SL
Mr. MonkeyMan took the picture for me :D
Oh he was around? Was it during lunch on a weekday? :D
SL
Post a Comment