Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Hamper!

This Wednesday, I was invited to this work potatoes town hall meeting to say something about my HKCCA competition award. :D

So after some blundering but entertaining speeches, I was rewarded my CEO's personal Christmas hamper! :D

It was quite large, so my CEO took pity on me and said she'd take it home with her that night and will arrange delivery later. I have received it on my desk today.

I was quite an amazing sight! :D


Let's dissect it! :D

Festive looking Spaghetti.

Some kind of rose flavored candies.

Some honey from Scotland!

A can of Earl Gray Tea

Chocolates in a mug :)

Too much chocolate!

Strawberry Preserves with Champagne!!! Yummm!

Crepes!

Count down chocolates! :D

Tropical Fruits flavored jelly slides!

Bottles of White and Red wine.

A little cup cake :D

Wax sealed dark chocolate! :D So much chocolates! Sweet me to death! :D

A box of cookies :)

Whoa! Italian cake!!

Last but not least! A golden box of dark chocolate with wine filling! We had devoured it this afternoon. "We" are the people at work! :D

All in all, I think it's exciting to get a personal gift from a CEO! :D I love the trunk most of all as it's so exotic looking! :D


I am sharing the majority of these goodies with my colleagues.

This made me have such a good mood today! :D

No comments: