It's my day off today, so, my parents and I went out to the Hong Kong Brands and Products Expo at the Victoria Park.
情形係 人山人海, 群情洶湧, 只雖十元, 便可以 '維园一日遊'啦! :D
It was crowded and full of crazed shoppers hoping to get good deals on things especially in this economy downturn. For only HK$10, we get to do this Victoria Park 1 day trip, I guess it's a good deal.

呢個工展會到底攪咗幾多年呢? :p
Hmm.. I wonder how many year has this Expo been held in HK? :D


張飛就話 43 屆, 但場內就話 70. 到底攪咩鬼? :D
The ticket (on the left) says 43rd while an exhibition booth inside the venue says 70! :D What gives!! :D
我影咗都幾多相片, 好難把它們全放在這, 如有興趣, 請到這裡看看
I have taken too many pictures to include in 1 post, so here is the link if you want to check out what the expo looks like. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment