Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mrs. LaBean's Ultimatum! 辣豆媽的最後通牒!

Mrs. LaBean finally could not stand my messiness and gave me an ultimatum to clean my closet up! :D

As you can see in this picture, all my clothes (Clean) are stacked like a little mount on top of my drawers. :D  The stacking was actually done by Mrs. LaBean, but she left the organizing to me. :D



However, it was so convenient to just fish out clothes in the open, so I always just let it be. :D I think taking this picture would trigger my determination to clean it up for this once. :D

Let's see if I would be able to clean it up and take an 'after' picture later tonight!

Stay tuned :D hahahahah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which part of your house is this? :D Oh by the way, I saw your Old Navy B&W top in the pile. As you know I have one too and my friends all loved it when I wore it in the summer. It's one of the few clothes that I bought without any discount. It was 24.95 I think. :P
SL

Tickle LaBean said...

my ex-room, now it's my closet + storage

Anonymous said...

你未有耐夠亂。
我聽講梅艷芳生前想賣舊居,有人去過睇樓,見到她的衣服堆到上天花板。

Tickle LaBean said...

嘩! 其實我的衣服不多, 我只是懶... :D

Anonymous said...

hahahaa...呢度係咪“露宿者之家”??

i shown this to my mom....i am sure she will not complain my room anymore....^o^