Last time I showed you the Christmas decorations in Time Square, I figured I'd show you some awesome light fixtures in the skyscrapers.
This is the famous Peninsula Hotel in Kowloon. The lights are actually dangling from wires set on the roof. It created a more 3D look to the lights. :)
These are the silvery trees in front of the "New World Center" in Tsim Sha Tsui. It's quite overwhelming.
This is Victoria Harbour at night. :) This skyline is quite representative of Hong Kong. I must say though, due to the economy down turn this year, the lights are much less spectacular than prior years when the economy was good.
Finally, more traditional decoration, the Santa. :D This building is located in Wan Chai.




1 comment:
Wow, thanks for the pics. I really enjoyed them. I guess they would still be there when I am in town next month! :D
SL
Post a Comment