Thursday, December 11, 2008

My word processor.

粱煥松先生的'打字機, 打字妹' 博文 令我想起 以前伴我到加拿大的'書童'.   所以, 前陣子剛打算清理的房間的時候, 發現了我那書童躲在一個衣櫃內, 等待候命. :D

Mr. Chris Leung has once again inspired me! After reading his blog post about his type writer, I decided I should dig my old 'word processor' up.  It has accompanied me to Canada to study.  Of course nowadays, it's been made obsolete by the computer.

The model is Casio CW-16. 

The advantage about this word processor was that it allowed me to backspace. My typing wasn't so good back in those days.. :D so having backspace really helped. :D

Also, unlike a traditional type writer, it actually has a keyboard instead of keys, so my finger won't get caught in between the keys. :D

I used it for about 2-3 years before I got a computer. :D



This is an ebay listing of the same model. It seems to be selling at a good price still. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

那時IBM買不起,也太大,我見到這一部Casio,也心郁郁想買。

Tickle LaBean said...

呢個機真係幾好用嘅. 仲有 spell check and justify 工能添!!