| The ferry was quite packed here on the top deck which was an open deck. I would have gone up to the front if I wasn't too afraid of the sun and the wind. :D |
| I saw this structure as our ferrie approched the Sausalito pier. If I didn't remember wrongly, this was where Liza's wedding banquet was held back 5 years ago. :D |
I am finally back to Mike's place now. So tired. It's not that bad feeling kind of tiredness, it's a relaxed kinda tiredness I am experiencing right now.
Tomorrow is gonna be a chill out day at home. Will update some more about the weekend then. :D
2 comments:
I wanna know more about your activities last weekend! Also, pics from Stinking Rose please!
SL
Yes it is. GOOD MEMORY!!! you got off the yacht and walk over there for the banquet.:)
Post a Comment