Thursday, June 10, 2010

I love kitchen gadgets :D

I love kitchen gadgets. :D If you got the right ones, it would greatly assist you in the kitchen. :D I am not saying they are necessary, I am just saying I like them. :D


The other day, Mike and I went to shop for fruits. There's this favorite fruit store of ours that has some fruit related tools. :D Since we are avid cherry lovers, naturally, we have to get a cherry pitting tool! :D

I just couldn't resist the cuteness of the design.


It works quite well, but there are a few misses and nearly broke Mike's teeth! :D So I end up have to cut every pitted cherries in 1/2 to make sure they have no seeds remaining.

I made the cherries into a fruit salad which was so sweet and yummy. :D

Cherries, avocados, plums, mangoes and bananas salad. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one seems just fine to me. :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

It's fun to use this! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeh... I saw this gadget at City Super this afternoon!

HL