Friday, June 4, 2010

HKG - The best airport in this universe :D

I am waiting for my flight for my annual 3-weeks journey to SFO. :D

I must reliterate that in my opinion, HKG airport is the best in this world.. well... among all those I have travelled to, this is the best! :D

Not only does it provide free wifi for travellers, you can now find yourself sitting quite comfortably at its recharging station too!


However happy I am feeling right now, I don't find too many of these as I walked along the gates. This one I am using is at gate 31, where my flight is gonna be. :)



After a bit of search, I read that there are actually 36 stations like this one.  For such a large airport, I think it needs at least 100! :D Next time you in HKG international airport, look for these lovely stations. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are outlets everywhere aren't there?

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

they aren't everywhere. this is the only I found, but i read on the airport website there are many around, but didn't really pinpoint exactly where :D