Saturday, November 26, 2011

$6000 的去向。。。

唉! 錢 呢種東西呢, 係不會留在的口袋裡太久的, 它們好像在說 "此地不宜久留, 快逃到那網上商店吧!"

昨天才收到 "古錢銀號" 嘅 SMS,報告那 六千氏 一家嘅移民申請已收到, 10個星期內就入伙, 今天, 我呢個 辣豆國 當家 就已把它們 evicted! :D



evicted 到那兒去?!?


我看到呢隻色就瘋了!!!! source: (http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/suzi-chin-maggy-boutique-tie-waist-silk-dress-plus/3205173?origin=category)


Due to 我練得一身 麒麟臂 嘅絕世武功, 還是好好把呢 pair 一出鞘就剎人不見血嘅連身武器 隱藏著為妙. :) 呢條裙子恰好。source: (http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/adrianna-papell-dolman-sleeve-dress-plus/3197010?origin=category)




其實自從港府announced 六千元派發後, 我都不知洗了多少個 $6000了, 洗埋呢次耍 忍 喇!!!!





7 comments:

Lizzy said...

Well done!!! :) great shopping on black Friday!!!:) I am too tired to shop. After full day of cooking and cleaning.:) I only can manage to shop on my Sims and cafe world.LOL

Tickle LaBean said...

After losing the battle at Macy's, Nordstrom seems to be much better battleground for black friday shopping. :D

I hope i will have a dress to wear at my cousin's wedding to shut my mom up!!! :D

Anonymous said...

What battle did you lose at Macy's?

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

I originally wanted a couple of dress much cheaper than Nordstrom's, but it was the so called "black friday".... whenever I try to check out, it some of the items i ordered would shown "the item you have ordered is no longer available"... crazy!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH... okee.. :D

SL

Vivi said...

hahahahahah.....好明显我地性格不同......i will only spend my $6000 to buy 盈富基金!!!!! ^_~

Vivi

Tickle LaBean said...

你吾明嫁喇!!! :D